This market will feature the following coffee origins:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe - Fair Trade Organic: distinctive coffee with powerful floral and citrus aromas.
- Nicaragua -Fair Trade Organic: mild tone, low acidity, rich but subtle chocolaty flavors and a nutty bouquet.
- Mexico Oaxaca - Fair Trade Organic: Medium body, low to medium acidity, and sweet notes of cocoa, vanilla and caramel.
- Papua New Guinea - Fair Trade Organic: low-toned richness, earthy, dense and crisply robust.
- Bolivia - Fair Trade Organic. Produced in the region of La Paz, this coffee is full to heavy bodied, with mild acidity, and a surprisingly good balance.
Feel you lost one hour of sleep ? you did... Enjoy some of our samples at our booth !